International trade events can help you learn about exporting through networking with other exporters and trade professionals.
Click here to view USCS sponsored events
WEDC Virtual Trade Venture: Africa
Date: December 6-17, 2021
For details click here.
The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) is organizing a virtual Global Trade Venture to markets throughout Africa from Dec. 6-17, 2021, to help Wisconsin companies connect with export partners. Though necessitated by the pandemic, the virtual format poses a unique opportunity for WEDC to search across a wide range of markets to find the best-matched potential partners for participating companies. Wisconsin’s trade representatives are located in 13 African countries and can facilitate in many more, giving this virtual trade venture a much broader scope than a typical in-person trade venture, which focuses on one or two markets.
Some current sectors of opportunity include:
- Automotive manufacturing
- Consulting (particularly business process outsourcing)
- Education (particularly technical and vocational education and training)
- Energy/power solutions
- Health care, medical devices and consumables, and related training
- Information technology and related management consulting
- Mining equipment and technology
- Water technology and security
Registration Deadline: November 5, 2021